Traineeship – Reference 2019/001
PATH (Scotland) is offering a thirty-six month Positive Action Training Scheme, which has been specifically designed to redress the under-representation of black and minority ethnic communities in employment in Scottish Housing. PATH works in collaboration with Local Authority Housing Departments and Registered Social Landlords across Scotland to provide our housing training opportunities.
· Be from Black and Minority Ethnic Communities and committed to a housing career
· Be willing to undertake a demanding training and study programme over 36 months
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have a commitment to team work
· Have good customer service skills
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 12.30pm